FUTURE ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE+ELECTRON THERAPEUTICS
Why does electromagnetic and/or electric therapy work?
Does the answer to this question portend a validation to the total conceptional premise of this website?
We believe it does!
There have been anecdotal scenarios dating back hundreds of years that tell of individuals who have survived lighting strikes, having had varieties of their pathological condition attenuated. These various condition included cancer, stroke, asthma and paralysis.(1) The infamous “Electric Shock Therapy” which was thought in the past to be a torturous aspect of medicine has recently been deemed a fruitful beneficial therapeutic for a myriad of psychiatric conditions.(2)(3). There are presently ongoing international clinical trials utilizing electromagnetic stimulation that show an amazing benefit for Alzheimer’s disease. (4) In the early 20th century a physician and medical researcher named Raymond Royal Rife invented several technologies that utilized electromagnetism. His microscope captured images of pathogens never before seen, and his therapeutic machines utilized electricity to produce specific frequency waves that he claimed were clinically beneficial.(5) He was considered a charlatan and with great pressure from the medical and pharmaceutical groups, he was forced out of his medical practice.
Perhaps it is time to reexamine the possible therapeutic benefits the Electromagnetic Forces and/or Electric Therapies in terms of the Quantum realities of the subatomic nature of biological tissues, cells and molecules.
All biological systems as well as all chemical and non-viable physical manifested MATTER, are under the control of QUANTUM MECHANICAL FORCES. These forces are THE STRONG FORCE and THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE. The strong force holds all of manifested matter’s Quarks “RIGIDLY” within the nuclei of atoms, whether these nuclei are single elements, chemical molecules, in non-viable physical constructs, and within all biological tissues. The electromagnetic force “LOOSELY” holds all of the electrons that dynamically and chaotically orbit around all of the nuclei of all manifested matter in our Universe. The phenomenon of the electromagnetic forces+electrons enigmatic relationship is a major construct of QUANTUM MECHANICAL THEORY, which has at its basic premise, THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE and the WAVE=PARTICLE DUALITY. Further, a daunting vision of all MATTER is the recognized reality that the ONLY contact at their subatomic levels of atoms, molecules, and tissues are within the DYNAMIC, CHAOTIC ENTANGLED CLOUD REALM OF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCES+ELECTRONS (EM+E) that orbit at comparatively great distances from their stable nuclei. This is the difficult reality to visualize no matter which element that is on the Periodic Table nor in any chemical compound, nor in any physical construct, nor in molecules that are the basic components of biological tissues.
IS THERE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE EM+E AND PATHOLOGICAL TISSUES?
It seems reasonable to surmise that since the nuclei construct of any biological tissue’s composition is RIGIDLY contained (Quarks=Strong Force), the dynamic, chaotic orbital versatility of the EM+E may be the realm that pathological and/or unstable clinical conditions are able to manifest. Are the MACROSCOPIC manifestations of clinical pathologies actually interruptions of the QUANTUM SUBATOMIC EM+E REALM seen as the numerous pathological clinical conditions identified with the vast number of diagnostic pathologies? We believe that this is the underlying reality of present day clinical medicine. To date,there have been very few pharmaceutical products that are able to permanently treat pathological conditions without many diverse side effects. Further, in reading all of the descriptive inserts of drug manufacturers, there is always disclaimers of knowledge of exactly how their products work. Though the pharmaceutical companies never refer to the unknowable effects that their products have on the QUANTUM SUBATOMIC EM+E REALM, their disclaimers are valid, because no one at the present understands that REALM.
CAN THIS REALITY BE EXPLOITED THERAPEUTICALLY IN BIOLOGICAL TISSUES?
There has been a long history of medical practitioners and charlatans that have used electric devices for therapeutics. This short paper will not enumerate the details of that history, however, we shall disclose that there are vast efforts of accredited scientist and clinicians worldwide presently involved in these endeavors.
BRAIN ASSOCIATED NEUROLOGICAL PATHOLOGICAL TREATMENTS WITH ELECTROMAGNETIC AND/OR ELECTRIC MODALITIES
It is cogent to point out that many of the treatments listed below are extremely recent, some as recent as 2013. However, this is just a small sample of the great interest, the continuing research and the clinical trials that are going on worldwide.
SURVEY OF PATIENT SATIFACTION FOR DEEP BRAIN STIMULATION
A January 2013 paper demonstrated that in a patient satisfaction survey done for individuals undergoing a new therapy; a rechargeable devise for deep brain stimulation. These clinicians in Germany have been using Deep Brain Stimulation Devises (DBS) for patients with Parkinson’s Disease, Essential Tremors, and Dystonia (a muscular child’s disorder),for a number of years. The patient’s overall satisfaction was over 80%. (6)
ALZHEIMER DISEASE, PARKINSON’S DISEASE, DEMENTIA, OBESITY
Dr. Anders Lozano, a neurosurgeon at Toronto Western Hospital who has been involved in Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) for almost a decade, forsees that this type of technology may be able to be used for many diverse clinical conditions. An partial list of those condition may include, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, and curbing appetite of obese individuals. (7)
High-frequency deep brain stimulation (DBS) has become an established therapeutic approach for the management of patients with late stage idiopathic Parkinson’s disease. Between 85,000 and 100,000 patients around the world have had DBS to block the tremors of Parkinson’s disease (PD) and other movement disorders. A clinical trial that ended recently in Greece has shown irrefutably the significant improvement in neural activity and the blood flow to what was formerly impaired brain areas. (8)
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER – MAJOR DEPRESSION
The findings of a recent clinical trial in the Netherlands, has shown that DBS is an effective treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). This very complete study showed that not only behavior patterns of these patients improved, but many of the associated brain functions had also improved. (9) A multi-center clinical trial in Mexico is underway as a follow-up to the beneficial results of treating OCD and Major Depression with electrical stimulation (10)
ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE, PARKINSON’S DISEASE, DEMENTIA, EPILEPSY
Utilizing DBS in the treatment of many diverse disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Dementia, Epilepsy, etc. has shown a great improvement in memory and cognition. This mode of therapy may become more relevant as the world populations increase, are living longer, and become more prone to these age related disorders. (11) (12)
THE WAY HUMANS THINK
Both in scientific journals and in non-scientific publications articles are appearing showing a growing interest in the fascinating aspects of brain stimulation and the way human beings “THINK”. This interest is not only relevant for medical communities worldwide, but there has also been a recognition by the armed forces. Further, public awareness of this phenomenon may produce a paradigm shift in the way individuals view their own consciousness. (13) (14)
Oxford University’s Medical Science Division is recognized internationally for its outstanding research and teaching, attracting the brightest minds from all over the world. A recent small clinical trial showed that the applications of electric currents had an immediate positive and lasting effect on Stroke victims. This study included a wide range of patients who’d had a stroke at least 6 months previously; aged from 30 to 80, both sexes, and different types of stroke. (15)
In a long term follow-up study, in Belgium, had demonstrated the efficiency of DBS for Epilepsy, In 11 patients. In this small study, more than half of the patients had seizure frequency reductions of 90%. (16)
DBS has been recognized as an effective therapy for Tourette syndrome for several years. An Italian study has made some progress in determining which areas of the brain are involved in the clinical improvement. Their innovative research may product technologies that may utilized varied frequencies of electricity in order to obtain more beneficial clinical results. (17)
The above paragraphs describe a myriad of clinical condition that relate intimately to brain disorders. However, there are recent scientific endeavors that may change therapies for a variety of cancers. Utilizing electromagnetic and electric frequencies have shown positive results.
DISCOVERING TUMOR-SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES
A cooperative research clinical trial evaluation with the scientific participants from Switzerland, France, Brazil, and several research hospitals in the USA, began with the premise that low levels of electromagnetic frequencies modify cancer cell growth. They examined patients with various types of cancers, using a noninvasive biofeedback method to identify tumor-specific frequencies. These studies were done with the highest compassionate treatment modalities for the participating patients, some of whom had advanced cancers. The conclusion was that cancer-related frequencies appear to be tumor-specific and treatment with tumor-specific frequencies is feasible, well tolerated and may have biological efficacy in patients with advanced cancers. (18)
INHIBITION OF METASTATIC SPREAD OF SOLID TUMORS TO THE LUNG
A cooperative effort of an Israeli research group associated with NovoCure Limited, and a french researcher, found in a series of animal studies (mice and rabbits) that alternating electric fields (TTFields) had a profound effect on solid tumors. In addition to their proven inhibitory effect on the growth of solid tumors, TTFields was seen to prevent metastatic spread form the primary tumor the the lungs. This treatment modality has shown promise in pilot clinical trials in patients with advanced stage solid tumors. (19)
THE RELATIONSHIP OF ELECTROMAGNETIC/ELECTRON TO CANCER IS MASTERFULLY DESCRIBED IN GREAT DETAIL IN “THE ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES OF CANCER CELLS” by DR. STEVE HALTIWANGER M.D. , C.C.N.
THIS FULL PAPER CAN BE ACCESSED ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MANY POSTS ON THIS WEBSITE
- Electrical Healing and the Violet Ray. an unpublished book by Gary J. Lockhart (1942-2001) edited by Arthur Lee Jacobson 2007.
- ECT in Treatment-Resistant Depression.Kellner CH, et al. Am J Psychiatry. 2012 Dec1;169(12): 1238-44.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) in the treatment of postpartum psychosis. Focht A and Kellner CH. J ECT. 2012 Mar:28(1):31-33
- Repetitive transcrainial magnetic stimulation combined with cognitive training is a safe and effective modality for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease: a randomized double-blind study. Rabey JM. et. al., J neural Transm. 2012Oct 18(Epub ahead of print)
- Rife Therapy and Treatment Explained. Casper Dude. Alternative Medicine Truth March 17, 2007.
- A New Rechargeable Device for Deep Brain Stimulation; A Prospective Patient Satisfactory Survey. Timmermann L. et. al., Eur Neurol. 2013 Jan 10;69(4):193-199.
- Deep Bain Stimulation for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementias. Laxton AW and Lozano AM., World Neurosurg. 2012 Jun 19. (Pub ahead of print)
- Perfusion brain SPECT in assessing motor improvement after deep brain stimulation in Parkinson’s disease. Paschali A. et al., Acta Neurotic )Wien) 2013 Jan 19 (Epub ahead of print)
- Deep brain stimulation for obsessive-compulsive disorder is associated with cortisol changes. de Koning PP. et al., Psychoneuroendocrinology. 20013 Jan 16 (Epub ahead of print)
- Electrical Stimulation of the Inferior Thalamic Pepuncle in the Treatment of Major and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders. Jimenez F., et al., World Neuosurg. 2012 Jul 21 (Epub ahead of print)
- Deep brain stimulation on memory. Laxton AW. et al J Neurosurg Sci 2012 Dec:56(4):341-4
- Stimulating Brain With Electrical Current Enhances Memory in Study. Michelle Fay Cortez. Bloomberg Businessweek February 10, 2012
- Amping Up Brain Function: Transcranial Stimulation Show Promise in Speeding Up
- Learning. R. Douglas Fields. Scientific American Friday November 25, 2011
- Treating the brain with tiny electric currents may aid stroke recovery. Dr. Charlotte Stagg. The University Of Oxford Press. December 7, 2011
- A decade of experience with deep brain stimulation for patients with refractory medial temporal lobe epilepsy. Vonck K., et al., Int J Neural Syst. 2013 Feb;23(1) Epub 2012 Dec 16
- Deep brain electrophysiologocal recordings provide possible clues to what is wrong in Tourette syndrome. Priori A. et al. Neurosci Biobehan Rev. 2013 Jan 16 Epub ahead of print
- Amplitude-modulated electromagnetic fields for the treatment of cancer: Discovery of tumor-specific frequencies and assessment of a novel therapeutic approach. Alexandre Barrault, et al., Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research. 2009, 28:51 doi: 10.1186/1756-9966-28-51
- Alternating electric fields (TTFields) inhibit metastatic spread to the lungs. Eilon D. Kirson et al., Clin Exp Metastasis 2009 26:633-640